This real Omaha art gallery wedding was an intimate and beautifully unique wedding that matched the couple perfectly! Nick an Vivi chose Anderson Obrien art Gallery in downtown Omaha for their reception and for their intimate group of friends and family. It was perfect! The bride being an artist herself hand made each guests comic book favor and painted the guest sign in board. It was a real treat to be part of the event.
Check out more of my weddings on Pinterest!
- Ceremony – St Margaret Mary
- Reception – Anderson O’Brien Art Gallery
- Photography – Something New Productions
- Flowers – Buds and Buttons, bride and Elegant Events by Kelley
- Rentals – United Rentals
- Catering – Patricia Catering
- Wedding planning and Coordination by Elegant Events by Kelley